Aurea Stone Countertops
Are you looking for quartz that offers a marble-like appearance? Consider Aurea Stone. This material is a manufactured product, but it looks as good as natural stone. You will not want to miss an opportunity to bring home the Aurea Stone to your next design project.
What Is Aurea Stone?
Aurea Stone is often called “Quartz 2.0.” With help from new technology, it has perfected the look of white marble quartz. This is the only quartz with high definition character movement. It features tight, sharp, and clean lines, which do not appear in other types of quartz. This stone is the only quartz with translucent properties that look similar to marble.
You can see its depth by looking at the subtle and soft undertones of color that peek out from beneath the surface. Many early generations of Aurora stone quartz only had a two-dimensional appearance. With the newer generations of Aurea Stone, this material maintains a grainless texture, resulting in higher shine and light reflection. Aurea Stone is the only choice if you want the whitest and brightest quartz.
There are several pattern options for Aurea Stone.
Some of them include:
- Dinergy – Patterns have many colors and shades in light and dark hues. The veins are designed to replicate similar patterns found in natural marble.
- Divine – Was created to resemble Tuscan marble. This pattern and color are prized among natural stone lovers. Divine is the signature color in the Aurea Stone line.
- Epitome – A quartz material with realistic gold veins representing “passion, elegance, and nature” in the stone.
- Lincoln – was designed to resemble natural marble quarried in Aspen, Colorado. This quartz features a clean white background with dark gray veining.
- Paragon Features – An elegant pattern design. This color is the perfect choice for spaces that need a deep and unique design.
- Phidias – is named after the Greek sculptor. Its pattern uses colors in specific areas of the material.
- Sfumato – Is a unique addition to the Aurea Stone line. This pattern features a mild veining and background. It is named after a canonical painting method that appeared during the Renaissance.
- Aurea Stone – Is a natural-looking stone that brings together the durability and benefits of an engineered product. You cannot find a better match to natural stone. This material can be used in any place in your home, especially in those areas that need a fresh and updated look. It is a heat-resistant stone, and the surface is resistant to staining, making it an excellent choice for the kitchen.
The white and clean look in the bathroom will bring a contemporary feel to those spaces.
Where Is Aurea Stone Manufactured?
Aurea Stone is manufactured in the Apuane Mountains of Tuscany, Italy. This area of the world is known for the most beautiful white marble. Aurea Stone is manufactured with the patented Phi Technology. It is a one-step process that uses ambient temperature and pressure to unite the mixing composites. As a result, this engineered stone looks like a natural product.
Aurea Stone also uses the patented Nano Enhancement of Surfaces (NEOS) technology. With this high-performance stain and substance repellent technology, you have hybrid protection that can keep all surfaces clean, guard against daily wear and tear, and resist staining on the surface. The surface of the Aurea Stone is protected from any acid corrosion. NEOS creates a permanent bond, resulting in no required maintenance from you. This repellent will last for the lifetime of the stone.
NEOS forms a permanent bond with the components Aurea Stone. The technology requires zero maintenance and no future applications because NEOS lasts forever, making Aurea Stone the most durable product in the industry.
Is Aurea Stone Durable?
Aurea Stone has better durability than any other material on the market. The heat resistance of Aurea Stone is better than most engineered quartz product lines. With this stone, you will get the look of a top-quality natural stone at an affordable price. It is an excellent choice for those large projects.
Aurea Stone can be cut down to your precise size. The standard Aurea Stone slab size is 63×126. You can use the entire slab for your project without any waste. This stone is a top-of-the-line product that you will want for your next renovation.
Where To Buy Aurea Stone?
You can purchase Aurea Stone from many reputable distributors in the United States. Make sure to work with a professional team to help you choose the right pattern for your kitchen, bathroom, or other space.
Aurea Stone is an exceptional choice for those who want the look of marble without any of the maintenance issues. Along with that, you will have a stone countertop that will look great for many years to come. If you want to buy Aurea Stone, reach out to Flemington Granite. You can schedule a consultation by calling the office at 908-782-7773.